Are you looking for soft, healthy skin? Our sego bath bars offer exactly that.
What is our sego bath soap?
Our body soaps are handcrafted and made in-house. They’re hydrating, paraben-free, and fragranced to align with our products in the Men’s grooming lines. They come in 4 oz bars and are ready to help give you a great jump to a good, clean start to your day.
Ingredients & their benefits
Made with olive oil, shea butter oil, and tallow, it will leave you soft and moisturized. It also includes sodium lactate - a great skin moisturizer and it’s also used to regulate pH. Let’s break down each ingredient and its benefits:
- Olive oil - You probably know olive oil as a great and healthy option for cooking, but it’s also a great and healthy option for moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
- Sodium Hydroxide - This is used in small amounts to adjust the pH of a product and make it just right.
- Coconut oil - This is an emollient that helps make your skin soft & smooth.
- Shea butter - Shea butter is rich in antioxidants and is great for soothing the skin.
- Avocado oil - This is loaded with fatty acid that nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It also has some antioxidant properties thanks to its vitamin E content.
- Castor oil - Castor oil is thicker and glossier than other oils, and it helps to reduce skin moisture loss.
- Coconut milk - Coconut milk is loaded with sugars, minerals, amino acids giving it some smoothing, emollient and hydrating props.
- Sodium lactate - This is a natural ingredient, a great skin moisturizer, and can be used to regulate the pH value of the formula.
What’s the benefit of a soap net?
Keeping your soap in a net will increase lather and prolong the life of your soap by keeping it dry. It’s BPA-free and latex-free!
Where to find it
You can find our sego soap here. And, while you’re there, check out our other skincare and wet shaving products. Your skin will thank you!